This recipe has been popular for a while and I haven’t really got the gut to try it out since I’m not really a big banana person.
The truth is…. for people who are not absolutely LOVE bananas, don’t even bother to try. 🙂 It does taste ABSOLUTELY like banana. In regards to the texture, I would say it’s more like a “tamagoyaki (Japanese sweet omelette)” than a pancake.
Even Though, in other recipes or videos recommend to add a little baking powder to make the texture more like pancakes, it was still not like pancake at all to me.
Alright, at least I tried and knew that I’m not a fan for now.
The Popular Three Ingredients Banana Pancake Recipe
All you need is 2-3 bananas, 2 eggs, and a 1/2 tsp of aluminum free baking powder.
- In a large bowl, smash all bananas until smooth
- Mix in eggs and baking powder
- Fry the batter on a non-stick pan. *HINT: Do not make the pancake too big. It’s very fragile when you try to flip.
- Flip the pancake when it is bubbling. Cook for another minute or so and then ready to serve!!
- You could drizzle some syrup with some fresh fruit if you like. However, the banana is sweet enough already and the banana flavor overrides all other flavors. Therefore, I only recommend this recipe to banana lovers…