This is a super easy, no pressure for working moms, and quick recipe: the pressure cooker curry rice. All you need to do is prepare the materials, put them all in pressure cooker, and then wait for itself to be ready to serve!!! All together took me about just 30-40 mins. While waiting, you can even get a little rest or prepare fruit or dessert. Isn’t it amazing?
Servings: 5-6 Total Time: 30-35 mins Difficulty: easy
- 4 medium chicken thigh
- 2 medium carrots or 4 small carrots
- 4 to 5 yellow potatoes
- 2 medium onion
- Water 1250 ml
- Cumin seed powder, cayenne pepper powder (optional)
- House Food Vermont Curry mix (Hot) 1 box
- Of course, you want to prepare some rice for your curry rice. 🙂
- Just chop the chicken thigh, onion, carrot, and potatoes into about 1 inch cubes. Then put all of the ingredients into the pressure cooker.
- Turn to medium to high heat until the pressure cooker reach its high pressure and then turn to low heat and start the timer for 15-20 mins.
I waited until the pressure naturally released which took about 8-10 mins. When I opened the lid, the curry just perfectly cooked as the picture showed. I was originally worried about the bottom would be burnt, but it turned out being nice and thick without any burnt pieces.
Boil some cauliflower and bake some panko chicken tenderloins as your sides. A perfect curry meal is READY to SERVE!! 🙂 Enjoy~
- 雞大腿 4 塊
- 中型紅蘿蔔 2 棵
- 黃馬鈴薯 4-5 顆
- 中型洋蔥 2 顆
- 水 1250 ml
- 孜然粉、辣椒粉少許 (可省略)
- House Food 佛蒙特咖哩塊 1 盒
- 將所有材料洗乾淨切大塊，放進壓力鍋中，連水、咖哩塊、香料粉、辣椒粉一起加進去，之後開中大火等壓力鍋到達高壓後轉小火、開始計時 15-20 分鐘後關火。